Post by Cats (Doom) on Feb 7, 2013 12:31:07 GMT -5
Michigan Airsoft Project [MAP] is a collective effort to map all airsoft teams, retailers, and fields in Michigan.
We also reccomend you check out WWW.AIRSOFTC3.COM, MAP is not affiliated with them but it is an awesome website!
It is the MAP team's goal to help new players by providing a comprehensive way to locate and contact established airsoft groups and retailers. We also hope MAP will provide teams with a valuable resource to consider when planning events and helping players to locate those events.
This project is updated bi-annually and requires the help of the airsoft community to keep it updated. If you see an error or have new information, please post about it below.
If you have a team/group that you'd like added to MAP then please fill out the following questions and post it below. Please remember that anything you post is publicly available.
1) Official Team/Group Name?
2) Is your team/group still active: Yes, No, or Seasonal?
3) How frequently does your group play: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, or Less than once a year?
4) What town(s) or address(s) would you like your MAP marker(s) placed at?
5) What is your team's area of operation: Citywide, Countywide, Regional, Statewide, Tri-State area, Nationally, or internationally?
6) Do you play using MiA rules: Yes, No, or Unknown?
7) What year was your group formed?
8) How many players are currently in your group: 1, 2-4, 5-10, 10-15, 15-30, 30-100, or 100+?
9) What type(s) of airsoft does your team play: Backyard, Recreational, Arena-soft, Mil-Sim, CQB, Field, Professional (Pros get paid to play), or Other (Please describe if other)?
10) Does your group host games?
1) What is the forum name of your group's official MiA contact(s)?
2) Does your team have a public email(s) (if so, please provide it)?
3) Does your team have a public phone number(s) (if so, please provide it)?
4) Website link?
5) Forum link?
6) Social media links (Facebook, twitter, or any other service)?
1) What is your team's recruitment policy: Public without prerequisites, Public with prerequisites, Invitation Only, or Other (if other please provide a description)?
2) Does your group have an age requirement, if so what is it?
3) Do you require members to sign a liability wavier: Yes, No, or Only at Events?
4) Are your members required to have a sports physical on record?
5) Does your group provide car-pool opportunities for its members?
1) Do you have a logo you'd like displayed as your MAP marker, if so please provide a host link (maximum size is 38x38 pixels)?
2) Do you have a short description of your team or its goals (if so please provide here)?
3) Is there anything we've forgotten that you'd like included in this (if so please provide here)?