Ok guys and girls! the moment a few of us have been waiting for,I have nothing else to say.. This is how I solved my M28's misfeed issue.
Here are the pics I took.
As we can see this is the metal magwell from the m28. the slot is way to bit,nearlt double the size it should be so I used some good ole JB weld stick,mashed it into the slot and slowly started digging away the excess putty so cover only half the slot.
Now the mags were NEVER the problem,it was the magwell.. Now that I have done this I have to push in my mag with a little force at first but nothing too tough,I have nothing else to say.. I took it outside for test shots and it fed EVERY SINGLE TIME! YAY!!! I still swapped out the spring to one from my old Socom Gear R700 and its a much easier bolt pull and still get amazing 200 ft shots hitting my neighbors tree.. Its sooooo dang windy up here so I cannot dial in my scope or judge precision shots but I can hit this tree "its as big around as a person or slightly larger" at 200ft 8 out of 10 shots!