1) You may start as many threads as necessary AS LONG AS THEY ARE IN THE PROPER FORUM. This means: Start the thread in the subforum with the same name as the retailer you wish to review or seek information about.
2) If you DO NOT see a forum for a specific retailer, you may post your thread in the 'Other' forum. This forum is intended as a 'holding bin' until an admin sees it. After that point, a new forum will be created for your retailer.
3) Review threads will have their subject lines in the following format: NAME OF STORE : (DATE OF ORDER) : (LETTER GRADE)
For Example: WGC : 6/16/99 : B-
4) Threads asking for information about a particular store may be in any LEGIBLE and GRAMMATICALLY correct format.
5) THREADS DO NOT EXPIRE IN THIS FORUM. There is no complaining about necroposting here.
6) If you are looking for information, you will search through all threads in the retailers section and see if your question has already been answered.
7) If any defunct companies are listed in the above forums, I would appreciate it if you would let me know whether they're out of business or not.
8) Review threads are for discussion of that retailer. Do not clutter them up with comments recommending or trashing other retailers. They are not helpful.
Feck. Why you gotta bring up silly things like rules Kender? I still stand by my original sentiment, regardless of the special rules of the Retailer forum. I hereby challenge you to topless wrestling at the next Op we're both at. "I vill crush you."